Stop asking people to follow or like. Start showing them why they should with these top reasons:
- Make the focus of what you do to benefit others- Wanting followers isn’t the same as becoming something follow worthy. Outline the basics of who you are and what you do then show others how it applies to them. Focusing on how what you do helps others and defining ways they can find value creates the platform to launch your own music.
- Stop assuming – start communicating, new and current audiences are saturated with constant content and ads. So much so that they don’t have time to connect and understand everything they see. In order to stand out you need to appeal in as many ways possible that others can’t or won’t. Repetition is key to understanding what your audience understands.
- Make your content, stats and other visuals as appealing as possible – for newer audiences making a decision is based on what they see. Encourage better perception with high quality art, visuals and boost followers, likes and views that new audiences see first will increase more engagement and interest.
- Think bigger than just your current status – with consistent effort and promo strategic content and online presence is the reason new artists, brands and products get discovered.
- Don’t cap your growth appealing to the same old local audiences – expand reasons why new people can care always ask whats the point for the audience?
- Consider multiple avenues to arrive at the same desired result – What are you passionate about that helps others? Help them with services, start a business to diversify the ways you can support your main push.
- Take your time – too many artists, brands and products exist without knowing their purpose. Invest the time and effort in your audience by mastering each step before continuing. This creates better long term value adds.
- Think bigger- Often times independent artists and brands make decisions from limited knowledge, resources, budget etc. they limit their own growth by committing to lower quality graphics, less consistent promotion and ultimately lower end strategy. In the eyes of the audience you should have major appeal representing who you are and what you do.
Ultimately the top reasons someone will follow or support has to do with their own benefit and interests. As a brand, artists or business it’s on you to take the time and effort to develop who you are and why others will benefit from supporting it. If you’re looking for the best promo services direct message The Social Medium. Get free consult, strategy development and to order discount packaged services for Spotify, Youtube, Spinrilla, Instagram, social media and more.